Buyers Rebate Program
New Jersey Buyers Rebate Sign Up!
New Jersey law now allows buyers to get a rebate from a percentage of the commission the Broker receives. We at Encore participate in this rebate and return a significant portion of our commission to the Buyer of the home.
This rebate is available not only on our listings, but on any homes listed in New Jersey.
FAQ About New Jerseys Buyers Rebate Program
1) Who qualifies for a home rebate?
Anyone and everyone; all buyers qualify with absolutely no exceptions.
2) Do you have to buy a home listed with a participating broker to get the rebate?
No. We can offer a rebate on ANY home in the ‘Multiple Listing Service’ (MLS).
3) What other services or product is associated with getting the rebate?
In accordance with the law, there are none.
4) What is the amount of the rebate?
The amount of the rebate varies depending on commission. However, the amount is typically in the thousands.
5) Why does Encore participate in the rebate program while most other companies do not?
Although this rebate has a cost to the broker, we at Encore are pleased to be able to give back to our clients.
Purchaser will have obligation to pay any applicable taxes and should consult their tax professional for possible tax implications of receiving this rebate.